Haverhill, MA – May 16, 2018 – IMS Software has released version 8.3 of IMSpost™ and IMSverify™.
Updates to IMSpost include:
• User interface improvements, including a user-customizable “quick access” toolbar for easy access to frequently-used commands.
• New, more intuitive and customizable interactive debugger layout.
• Support for machines with axis defined as a spline (e.g. aerospace track drillers).
• New macro language commands and explicit variable typing.
‘IMSpost and IMSverify 8.3 together represent the continuous evolution of the core IMS product lines’ says Dan Wrenn, president and co-founder of IMS Software. ‘Driven by the innovation of our customers and the advances in the CNC market our focus remains getting the best possible programs to the production floor.’
Updates to IMSverify include:
• User interface improvements, similar to those in IMSpost.
• New, more intuitive and customizable simulation view.
• Improved tool management, including support for additional tool types, more complex tool assemblies, and overall ease of use.
• Improved support for the STEP data exchange format, for use in IMSverify (stock, fixtures, tools, tool holders, design parts) and machine components and machine assemblies in IMSmachine™.
About IMS Software
IMS Software, Inc., founded in 1989, is a recognized leader in providing NC post processing, verification and simulation solutions and services to companies seeking a competitive advantage in the manufacturing industry. With headquarters in Haverhill, MA, IMS solutions are sold worldwide, addressing the needs of companies of all sizes, primarily in the automotive, aerospace and defense, general manufacturing and machinery, and electromechanical industries.